Art Deco ring in gold with antique cut natural diamonds, from the early 20th century.
In the centre there is a square cut diamond for approx. 0.18 ct.
2 bands at the sides with 5 antique cut diamonds in decreasing size from 0.15 ct to 0.10 ct, colour I/SI.
To complete it, there are 4 rosette cut diamonds weighing 0.03 ct each.
Minor defects and chips.
No hallmarks, it has been chemically tested and proved to be 14 kt.
Please take a good look at the photos, as they form an integral part of the description.
It will be sent carefully packaged in gift box, via insured mail with tracking.
- Aur alb
- Material Fin
- 14 ct.
- Greutatea totală
- 5.5 g
- Stare foarte bună - ușor uzată cu urme mici de uzură
- Piatra principala
- Tratament Piatra Principală
- No indication of treatments
- Greutatea în carate a pietrei principale
- Gradul de Claritate al Diamantului
- SI1 / SI2
- Gradul Culorii Diamantului