◄N.B. Daylight photos may vary; workshop photos taken under special light. Macro lens used; in enlarged photos you'll see things you wouldn't normally. I don't use enhancement software.►
Case diameter: 36.02mms less crown
Strap type/material: French cleaned and redressed leather
Strap size: Wrist>>>20.80cms
Dial: Time-earned patina - some minor spotting commensurate with age. Red tip arrowhead second hand with outer chapter second ring
Movement: 17 jewels sweep second; serviced for auction; keeps time
Calibre: #50, Swiss made; unknown to my watchmaker, myself and Dr. Ranfft!
History & Notes
In my view this is a watch with great style and character from my 'Medicus' section, worthy of any collection.
Examine the photos carefully; they form the majority of this Swiss vintage watch's description.
The watch will be carefully wrapped (see my Feedback and bid with confidence!) and shipped via Colissimo Insured & Signed For.
E & O E
All Copyrights Acknowledged
© AntMat's Auto Matters & Watches 2019
- L E . P H A R E (Nouvelles Fabriques Le Phare SA, Le Locle & La Chaux-de-Fonds, SUISSE)
- CALATRAVA STYLE - MINI-JUMBO 'MEDICUS'/MILITARY TYPE
- Număr de Referință
- Circa 1950
- 17 bijuterie matura secunda; semnat cu simbolul necunoscut și 50
- Materialul cutiei
- Plăci de aur cu spate din oțel inoxidabil
- 18 carat - probably 20µ as LE PHARE
- Ceas de mână analog
- Livrare Asigurată
- Purtat și în stare foarte bună